Sunday 12 October 2008

Waiting

Thanks to www.jaunted.com for the image above.

I have been suffering from writer's block over the past week or so, and offer my apologies for the lack of posts. The block was brought on by two things:

1) World events were developing so rapidly that most of what I was writing was immediately subsumed by the tide of reality.

2) Work has been insane, with the instigation of the new Department of Energy and Climate Change having a major impact on my brain and body.

I can't see either of those things easing off any time soon, but I have been determined to contribute to the Blog Action Day on poverty taking place on October 15th, so I am preparing a post for that now. These are apt times to be talking about poverty, sad to say, as are all times.

But please excuse me first while I take some duck tape and lash it around the mouths of Sirs Bono and Bob Geldof.

Toodle-oo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For your information, sir, Mr Vox and Mr Geldof are strong supporters of poultry rights. Unlike yourself with your flagrant advoction of duck tape.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of poultry right enough.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of Mr Fox.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Red Sox fan

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the Boomtown Rats