Monday 13 December 2010

Lopez Tevez


I did say that Clint Walker would be up next, but events have conspired to make me consider a change. I hope all will become clear as the post unfolds and I introduce you to Trini Lopez.



Rooney set the tone, and now it seems that there will be no way back for the precious few who can command the total control of their employers with their celebrity status. When SAF rolled over and showed his soft Glaswegian belly to the blood sucking scumbags who 'run' professional players, it was the end of the beginning. If even this famous boot throwing disciplinarian would cave in to the rapacious demands of his Scouse prima donna's handler (use of the word 'agent' in these matters should of course be studiously avoided) Paul Stretford, then everyone else is sure to follow suit.

'Oh, I miss my kids so much. It's really nothing to do with money...' Bullshit. Pure and simple.

It's always about money in the end, and everyone knows it. If Carlos was really pining for his little darlings so much, why did he piss off to Tenerife during his recent ban instead of back to BA for a paternal cuddle and distribution of expensive plushes? The highest paid player in an extremely highly paid squad, in the middle of a 5 year contract, and agitating - or at least the odious Joorabchian, with his well-known links to Cook, the Sheikh, et al, is doing so - for more at the point of a virtual gun. It stinks like Rooney's cock after a night out in Kirkby. And if anyone can make any sense of this in the middle of a global recession, I'd like to hear it. I know that loyalty counts for little these days. The mercenary element of modern football is well and truly established, and there's little that can be done to change that, but I feel sick just watching it. The average City or even Rag (yes, you heard me!) fan may as well be spat on from a great height by these fuckers as they fork out their hard-earned cash for overpriced tickets.

I said it (or at least reported someone else saying it) when the Rooney saga was in full swing, and I'll say it again about Captain Carlos:

'Get rid!'

Now, Trini Lopez. An international chart topping recording artist (If I Had A Hammer) Trini was not so successful in film. He left The Dirty Dozen early, and the script was hastily re-written to accommodate his departure. For that reason, I thought it appropriate that this post should be about him and not Clint Walker. Dirty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

- Robson

Myeral said...

Thank you Robson. I am using FB less and less, and have never used it to cross refer to this blog. I'm looking at a revamp in the New Year, so thanks for the $.02.