Thursday 28 June 2007

Ezekiel

I mentioned my OT 'interest' in my first post. At the moment, I've just started on Ezekiel. This is as weird as it gets, and it doesn't stop - adding fuel to the fire of seemingly every religious (and otherwise) interest group on (and off) the planet.
Needless to say, David Icke is an avid watcher, and I have just found out that his anti alien reptile project is in danger of folding. I would have felt sad about this, in a wistful kind of way, but a recent interview with Jon Ronson seems to indicate that there is some genuine anti-Semitism in David Icke's Illuminati nonsense after all. Such a shame that it's not really about 12 foot lizards in human form.
So anyway, I'm not one to diss anyone for their religious beliefs - whatever gets you through the night, I say. What I do find curious is that there are apparently sane people wandering around thinking that this stuff really happened - not Icke's giant lizards, but the four headed beast and the interlocking wheels and the small city on a cooking dish and the hair cutting and burning and the lying down with one bare arm, tied up for 390 days. And so on. Isn't it great?
By the way, if anyone, anywhere, has footage of Midlands Today during DI's time there in the sports team, I would love to know where to find it.

3 comments:

Hoffman tennis god. said...

great etching, I feel very fond of David Ike and will dontate; am willing to match you penny for penny I am sure.

Hoffman tennis god. said...

great etching, I feel very fond of David Ike and will dontate; am willing to match you penny for penny I am sure.

womblebongo said...

I still think he really does mean lizards. The link to 'The International Jew' must have been removed. I couldn't even find in the archives of his site
archive of Icke's site